Just Released: The Collaborative Sale, a new book about the Buyer-Driven World
“Buyer behavior has changed the marketplace, and sellers must adapt to survive.”
The Collaborative Sale: Solution Selling in a Buyer-Driven World is the definitive guide to the new reality of sales. The roles of buyers, sellers, and technology have changed, and collaboration is now the key to success on all sides. The Collaborative Sale guides sales professionals toward alignment with buyers, by helping them overcome their problems and challenges, and creating value. From building a robust opportunity pipeline and predicting future revenues to mastering the nuances of buyer conversations, the book contains the information sales professionals need to remain relevant in today’s sales environment.
Buyers have become more informed and more empowered. As a result, most sellers now enter the buying process at a much later stage than the traditional norm. The rise of information access has given buyers more control over their purchases than ever before, and sellers must adapt to survive. The Collaborative Sale provides a roadmap for adopting through sales collaboration, detailing the foundations, personae, and the reality of the new marketplace. The book provides insight into the new buyer thought processes, the new sales personae required for dealing with the new buyers, and how to establish and implement a dynamic sales process. Topics include:
- Selling in times of economic uncertainty, broad information access, and new buyer behavior
- Why collaboration and transparency are essential and valuable to new buyers
- The emergence of new sales personae – Micro-marketer, Visualizer, and Value Driver
- Buyer alignment, risk mitigation, and the myth of control
- Situational fluency and the role of technology
- Optimizing sales with the right people, learning and development, and technology enablement
- Implementation and establishment of a dynamic sales process
The Collaborative Sale describes the essential competencies for collaborative selling and provides indispensable supplemental tools for implementation. The book was co-authored by Keith M. Eades, Founder, and CEO of SPI, and Timothy T. Sullivan, Director of Business Development at SPI, both leading authorities on global sales transformation. The Collaborative Sale: Solution Selling in a Buyer-Driven World is the essential resource for today’s sales professional.