The New Standard for Developing and Enabling Sales Talent
At SPI, we believe that improving sales performance requires much more than just a sales training class. That’s why we developed SPI-1, a revolutionary sales performance improvement platform for developing and enabling sales talent.
Decades of sales experience has taught us that to be truly successful, sales organizations must have the following:
- Sales Process – Your sales process should reflect how customers buy from you
- Competency Models – Clearly defined sales roles and competency models that define what good looks like for each role
- Assessments – Assessments should measure current competency levels, job fit and progression to job mastery
- Training Programs – A full sales training and development curriculum
- Development Plans – Development plans should indicate where sales people need the most help and will get the most value from training and development
- Coaching Programs – A curriculum to develop sales manager coaching skills
- Enablement Tools – Tools that enable sales staff to apply skills faster and with more confidence
- Measurement Tools – Metrics that track accountability, progress and ROI
- Analytics Tools – Analytics that provide leaders visibility and insight
With SPI-1, you know exactly where your sales people need to improve and how well they are tracking toward their goals. It’s everything you need to succeed in one simple, powerful application. SPI-1 is simply better, faster, less risk, and at a lower cost.