Webcast Brief: The Collaborative Sale
May 7, 2014
Join the authors of The Collaborative Sale: Solution Selling in a Buyer-Driven World for a webcast briefing on their new book.
The pace of innovation is accelerating, buyers are more informed and empowered than ever before to make their own buying decisions, and sellers must adapt to survive. But how?
How can sales organizations address the new reality of the market? How can sales operations overcome the forces of disruption? How will sales leaders solve these issues:
- Selling in times of economic uncertainty and hyper-change
- New buyer behavior and the need for collaboration and transparency
- What roles are essential to stimulate interest, create vision, and drive value
- Being buyer aligned, mitigating risk, and the myth of control
- Developing situational fluency and enabling technologies
- Selecting the right talent, development, and technology enablement
- The need for dynamic sales process and a one-size-fits-all approach
Join SPI for a briefing on how to overcome and succeed in today’s market.
This webcast briefing will introduce the concepts presented in the newly released book, The Collaborative Sale, by authors Keith Eades and Tim Sullivan. This innovative new approach to selling offers a roadmap for adapting through sales collaboration, detailing the foundations, personae, and reality of the new marketplace.