We are looking for a Market Research Intern to conduct a market analysis and identify key players.
- Research of the top 100-200 companies per industry.
- Collect all of the financial data (revenues, profitability etc..)
- Define the account to target for the next account based marketing campaigns.
- Help in defining a process to automate the researches
What we offer?
- A real job experience, you won’t stand at the copy machine!
- A dynamic and international-minded working atmosphere
We will grant you €300/month and cover your transportation costs.
- You are a student in Marketing or a related field, with an experience or interest in market research and strategy
- You have a strong knowledge of the finance world and how to calculate corporate results
- You have a strong command of the English language
- You have excellent organizational, analytical and research skills
- You have proficient MS Office skills
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to summarize and present information in a way that provides clarity and interest.
- You can start this internship ASAP
Founded in 1988, Sales Performance International is one of the world’s largest, independent and most reputable sales consulting and training firms. Sales Performance International is the owner of the Solution Selling® trademark. We help clients more effectively create demand, win deals, grow accounts and manage sales performance. We do this through the development of sales improvement strategy, sales process, sales talent and sales technology. SPI has been the leader in helping global companies apply process and methodologies to transition from selling products to marketing and selling high-value, customer-focused solutions.