Do you have excellent PowerPoint skills?
Do you enjoy making documents and presentations look neat and professional?
Do you have an eye for detail and spot even the smallest mistakes?
Do you love working with online platforms and exploring new ways of working?
Do you have experience working with translations or a keen interest in languages?
Would you like to work for a fast-moving global company?
If so, you might be the perfect candidate for our Development Coordinator Position within Sales Performance International.
- Ensure all materials files meet SPI’s brand and quality standards
- Monitor courseware development projects to ensure that program deliverables are complete, of high quality and delivered on time
- Clean up presentation files and add graphics and other design elements.
- Manage the inventory of our materials and other learning assets
- Manage folder structure and correct storage of files on SPI’s cloud storage platform
- Work with SPI salespeople and/or CSG to ensure translation needs are properly scoped (effort, $, timeline) in quotes to prospects
- Work with CSG to resource validators for translation projects
- Manage projects with SPI’s translation and printing partners
- Create work orders with instructions for printing and shipping to send to printer along with the completed files
- Liaise via email/phone to resolve questions and confirm production is on schedule
- Review deliverables for quality and completeness
- Work with SPI’s translation and printing partners to scope and quote projects
- Negotiate timing and costs with SPI’s translation partner, validators, and SPI sales teams
- Review invoices from translation & printing partners and validators prior to approval and sign-off for payment
- Provide assistance to the MicroLesson translation project with a view to assuming full responsibility in due course.
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good estimating and negotiating skills
- Experience of managing external service suppliers
- Detail oriented, ability to easily understand and work with databases
- Eagerness to learn about and understand our business
- Ability to successfully work in cross functional teams
- Ability to adhere to and report on deadlines and project plans
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Advanced PowerPoint expertise required
- Bachelors Degree
- Location – Charlotte, NC or Brussels, Belgium
Optional Skills and Experience
- Instructional design expertise
- Graphic Design software experience (Adobe InDesign)
- Experience with or knowledge of translation and localization practices for creating content for a global audience
- Multi-language capability a bonus!