We are currently looking for a Sales Enablement Consultant to strengthen our Customer Success Group. As our business grows, we’re in need of a customer-centric business oriented professional who is passionate about creating real impact for SPI’s customer base in collaboration with a team of colleagues based around the world.
SPI is one of the world’s largest and most reputable sales performance improvement companies. We are proud of the success and recognition that we’ve achieved with our clients such as ThyssenKrupp, Philips, Henkel, Mastercard and >600 others. We pride ourselves on developing practical solutions that drive results in the real world. These solutions span sales performance improvement, learning and development, and technological innovation.
As a Sales Enablement Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Identifying customer’s strategic business goals, and leading indicators of performance improvement (sales talent knowledge, sales behavior and pipeline measurements) to better align SPI programs and services
- Developing and supporting the rollout of multi-year sales transformation initiatives to close sales talent gaps and individual learning plans
- Supporting customers in obtaining measurable and sustainable benefits from the multi-year sales transformation initiatives using ROI and KPI metrics
- Drive and support the sales transformation initiatives from a change management angle to ensure adoption
- Develop a partnership with our customer’s key stakeholders with the goal of being perceived as a trusted advisor allowing you to explore additional areas of collaboration and partnership expansion
The Sales Enablement Consultant is part of an Account Management team where s/he works closely with the sales lead (Account Executive) to develop and expand customer relationships focused on identifying new opportunities for further expansion and growth with the SPI/customer partnerships focusing on retention, upsell and revenue generation.
Conduct business reviews with the customer
- to report on effectiveness of sales performance improvement strategy,
- to continue successful implementation
- to identify areas of opportunity/further expansion
Manage and tracking of renewals of subscriptions to our assessment and online learning platform
Partner with customers, internal and 3rd party resources to develop and manage the deployment of multi-year sales transformation programs to develop key competencies.Typical steps within such a program are:
- Partnering up with customers and SPI’s experts to identify required key competencies for different sales roles
- Manage the deployment of multiple types of assessments, as well as evaluate and interpret results.
- Manage the design of (online) curriculum plans (training) and reinforcement / embedding plans
- Partner with internal CRM experts to integrate customer ROI metrics / KPI’s into CRM software.
- Leverage CRM and Talent Management to continually monitor effectiveness of the sales performance improvement strategy, and provide customers with ongoing recommendations for optimizing sales performance improvement.
- Provide leadership to customers on effectively managing sales performance improvement as a change management initiative.
- Partner with customer key contacts and stakeholders, as well as internal and external facilitation experts, to create an overall strategy for sales performance improvement that aligns with the customer’s business strategy.
- Work with customers to identify areas of improved performance, as well as areas where change is hampered. Develop plans to continually improve performance.
- Work with customers and internal team to track Usage to ensure adoption and engagement with the technology, programs and partnership
We are looking for people who:
- have a minimum of 10 years of professional experience ideally within a Sales Excellence-, Customer Success-, Commercial Excellence or similar function,
- must have strong organizational and project management skills and the ability to work as part of a team in a bottom-line driven, fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects with ever-changing priorities and deadlines,
- preferably have had a broad exposure to multiple industries,
- have working knowledge of CRM systems and other Sales Operations tools,
- possess strong communication and influence skills, consulting and coaching experience is helpful,
- are fluent in English (written and spoken),
- are based in / or willing to relocate to Belgium as the job is based in Zaventem (Brussels)
- must be willing and able to work and travel internationally as needed (limited)