We offer a comprehensive, proven sales training curriculum and development assets to address all aspects of enterprise sales planning, execution, and management. Our global-ready learning and development content supports all major languages and delivery modalities and can be customized to meet your business’ requirements.
Our Sales Training Programs
- Solution Selling® in the Collaborative Era is a high-performance sales execution methodology, which is designed to keep the customer as the focus of every sales engagement.
- Solution Messaging is a repeatable and reliable sales training methodology that enables marketers to develop differentiated positioning messages for their products and services.
- Sales Management and Coaching is a specialized sales management training program for managers that enables them to forecast future sales accurately, manage sales team pipelines, review opportunities and develop individual sales professionals’ skills.
- Executive-Level Selling is a methodology designed to help sales professionals gain access to high-ranking decision makers and develop lasting trust and credibility with them.
- Major Account Planning is a facilitated training program for sellers who are charged with maximizing sales results and customer satisfaction in strategic accounts.
- Advanced Sales Prospecting is a methodology for helping sales professionals to identify and create qualified opportunities and build healthy sales pipelines.
- SolutionSpeak enables business professionals to plan and execute high-quality sales presentations which demonstrate value by showing how to solve the audience’s problems – and the potential value of doing so.
- Collaborative Sales Negotiations is a methodology for planning and executing sales negotiations to reach mutually beneficial agreements between buyers and sellers.
- Channel Partner Management is a methodology designed to help channel partner managers to develop and manage a portfolio of partners to generate higher levels of sales results.
Want to learn more? Don’t take our words for granted. Listen to one of our customers.